Weyn's stands for a broad range of quality honey. Our assortment contains
- More than 60 types of honey from the most divers origins.
- Around 15 types of organic honey.
- We make the distinction between solid and liquid honey on the one hand, and monofloral and polyfloral honey on the other hand.
- All of our honey is named for their botanical or geographical origin.
- Our Italian Chestnut Honey, Italian Forest Honey, Turkish Pine Honey and Spanish Oak Honey are produced by bees from honeydew. All other honey varieties are nectar honeys.
Those looking for a honey with a specific origin, source or viscosity click here.
For more information about the relationship between colour and taste, click here.
Organic Honey (12 ) Acacia (8 ) Almond (2 )
artichoke honey (No items) baker's (1 product) Mountain (4 )
Wild Flower (9 ) Buckwheat (4 ) Sariette Honey (3 )
Lemon (4 ) Clementine (4 ) Pine (No items)
Eucalyptus (4 ) Raspberry (4 ) Garrigue (No items)
Heath (No items) Jungle (No items) Chestnut (3 )
Clover (No items) Coffee Blossom (3 ) Rapeseed (3 )
Linden (5 ) Tangerine (4 ) Manuka (2 )
Mint Honey (3 ) Orange Blossom (8 ) Orange honeydew honey (3 )
Dandelion (3 ) Provencal Lavender (No items) Rosemary (4 )
Spanish Lavender (4 ) Thyme (4 ) Caterer (4 )
Ulmo (4 ) Anthyllis vulneraria (4 ) Carrot (2 )
Forest (9 ) Yucatan (No items) Fir (1 product)
Summer (5 ) Sunflower (5 ) Honey with Ethereal Oils (2 )
Honey with Ginger (1 product) Honey with Cinnamon (2 ) Honey with Turmeric (2 )
Honey with pollen (2 ) Fennel (1 product)