Weyn's stands for a broad range of quality honey. Our assortment contains
- More than 60 types of honey from the most divers origins.
- Around 15 types of organic honey.
- We make the distinction between solid and liquid honey on the one hand, and monofloral and polyfloral honey on the other hand.
- All of our honey is named for their botanical or geographical origin.
- Our Italian Chestnut Honey, Italian Forest Honey, Turkish Pine Honey and Spanish Oak Honey are produced by bees from honeydew. All other honey varieties are nectar honeys.
Those looking for a honey with a specific origin, source or viscosity click here.
For more information about the relationship between colour and taste, click here.
Organic Honey (13 ) Acacia (6 ) Almond (4 )
artichoke honey (3 ) baker's (1 product) Belgian Balsamina Honey (2 )
Mountain (4 ) Wild Flower (9 ) Buckwheat (4 )
Sariette Honey (3 ) Lemon (4 ) Clementine (4 )
Pine (No items) Eucalyptus (4 ) Raspberry (4 )
Garrigue (2 ) Heath (No items) Jungle (4 )
Chestnut (4 ) Clover (No items) Coffee Blossom (3 )
Rapeseed (4 ) Linden (5 ) Tangerine (4 )
Manuka (2 ) Mint Honey (4 ) Orange Blossom (8 )
Orange honeydew honey (4 ) Dandelion (3 ) Provencal Lavender (2 )
Rosemary (4 ) Spanish Lavender (4 ) Thyme (4 )
Caterer (5 ) Ulmo (4 ) Anthyllis vulneraria (4 )
Forest (9 ) Yucatan (10 ) Fir (4 )
Summer (5 ) Sunflower (5 ) Honey with Ethereal Oils (1 product)
Honey with Ginger (1 product) Honey with Cinnamon (2 ) Honey with Turmeric (1 product)
Honey with pollen (2 )